A beautiful and luxiourous addition to the INIKA range our NEW Long Lash Vegan Mineral Mascara uses 100% plant derived and natural ingredients to boost length, volume and lash span. The new voluminous brush head allows the perfect amount of mascara to be applied every time. 1 coat gives you the length you need 2 coats the volume. The ultimate lashes are now possible with the this revolutionary formula, made with;
- NO harsh synthetic ingredients
- NO animal-derived ingredients (Certified Vegan)
- Conditioning ingredients to boost lash vitality and health (Vitamin E, Magnolia Bark Extract, Sun ower Oil)
- Mineral pigments for intense, rich colour Long-wear formula that will last all day
- Buildable, yet gentle formula for sensitive eyes
Long Lash Vegan Mascara
Aqua (Water), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Stearic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol (Sugar Cane), Glyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitic/Stearic Triglyceride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Honokiol (Magnolia Bark Extract), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Kaolin, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Oleic Acid, May Contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). *Certified Organic
A HANDY HINT: Ensure you don’t pump the INIKA Vegan Mascara wand in and out of the container as this can pump air into the mascara and dry it out. Instead, swirl the mascara wand around the inside of the container to really load the brush with product..
MAKE UP TIP: For a dramatic effect and maximum staying power, apply eyeliner over the entire eyelid and top with your favourite INIKA Mineral Eyeshadow.
- Use the brush to coat, lift, separate and add length to lashes.
- Apply around the lower lashes and above the upper lashes using short strokes along the lash line to build up colour.
- If you prefer a stronger look, build your mascara up in layers and wiggle the wand in the roots of the lashes through to the tips, ensuring you allow enough time to dry between coats.